Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chocolate & Caramel Tartlets recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate & Caramel Tartlets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate & Caramel Tartlets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Money.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
You may well prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. If you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many individuals incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. Particularly if you make sure the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that tough. It’s concerning being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate & caramel tartlets recipe. To make chocolate & caramel tartlets you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate & Caramel Tartlets:
- Take 2 1/4 cup of Flour.
- Take 1/3 cup of Sugar.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 stick of Butter.
- Take 1 large of Egg.
- Take 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Use 8 oz of Whipping Cream.
- You need 1 of Chocolate of Choice.
- Get 1 of Caramel.
Steps to make Chocolate & Caramel Tartlets:
- Blend flour, sugar and salt together with a food processer. Add butter (cold) cut into tablespoon portions, and blend until it's at a cornstarch consistancy. It's okay if you blend it too long (I did it the first time), it's just easier to add the other ingredients if it's not in a ball-ish form..
- Wisk together the egg and vanilla, then add to the mixing bowl. Continue blending until it's got a fairly cookie dough like consistancy..
- This is the part where people do things a bit differently sometimes. If you have two inch tart baking tins, use those with about a half of a tablespoon of dough in each, putting in the oven at about 350 for 12-15 minutes. If you don't have that, put ether a tablespoon into a mini cupcake pan or even a normal sized cupcake pan, depending on what you have. Anyways, cook at 350 until firm, at golden brown or just before. If you've ever made spritz cookies, this recipe is about the same. DO NOT grease the pan!.
- Now for the filling; though you can put anything you want, I found that drizzling a bit of caramel in the center and then preparing the chocolate in the next step overcomes the dryness of the tartlets and makes it really smooth and an altogether nice combonation. If you have something else in mind, go do that instead, experiment and share what you've done!.
- I first put in a bit of homemade caramel (if you haven't tried it, it's super easy and pretty fun) and then prepared the chocolate. Whip up about half of a small carton of whipping cream, pour in the desired amount of melted chocolate, and finally mix and add a dollop onto the top of each tartlet..
If you find this Chocolate & Caramel Tartlets recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.