Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Ravioli in Beetroot sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Ravioli in Beetroot sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ravioli in Beetroot sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
Probably the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. Maybe the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use a great deal less energy, by using countertop appliances. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is not true. A dishwasher is especially efficient when it’s full before a cycle is started. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, after all. It’s concerning being sensible, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ravioli in beetroot sauce recipe. You can cook ravioli in beetroot sauce using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Ravioli in Beetroot sauce:
- Take 150 gms of maida.
- Get As required of Water.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of spinach chopped.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Use 1 1/2 teaspoon of mayonnaise.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 of Green Chillies.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic.
- Get 1 of medium Beetroot.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of chilli powder.
Instructions to make Ravioli in Beetroot sauce:
- First mix maida salt to taste and warm water to make a soft dough keep aside for ten mins..
- Now chop garlic and fry it in oil till brown add half chopped onions and sauté well, next cook green chilli till they are soft..
- Once all cooked add chopped spinach with a pinch of salt and cook well. Transfer to a bowl and add mayonnaise when warm..
- Now pressure cook Beetroot cook transfer cut pieces into a mixy jar and make a paste out of it..
- Take the dough dip in maida so that it’s easier to roll, roll thin and cut into rounds using either a cutter or a bottle cap. Place the spinach stuffing between two rounds and seal..
- Dip a fork in dry maida seal the stuffed rounds on its edges with a fork by presssing it..
- Boil enough water and add the ravioli, it will sink at first once it’s cooked it will float up..
- Take out the cooked ones in a strainer and keep aside..
- To make the Beetroot sauce add oil one green chilli half onion and cook till soft. Add Beetroot purée with a pinch of salt and cook for two mins..
- Now it’s time to add boiled ravioli and give it a good mix. Serve hot and enjoy..
If you find this Ravioli in Beetroot sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.