Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Badami Kheer Tartlets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Badami Kheer Tartlets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Cash.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
You may prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you way less money. As soon as you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. Especially if you make certain the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that hard. A lot of it is merely using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to badami kheer tartlets recipe. To make badami kheer tartlets you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Badami Kheer Tartlets:
- Take 1 1/2 litres of full fat Milk.
- Prepare 1 of bottlegourd grated.
- Get 1 of Badam mix pack readymade.
- Use 1/2 tin of Condensed milk.
- Get 1 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of Almonds slivered.
- Take For of THE BISCUIT TARTLETS -.
- You need 2 packets of Marie Biscuits.
- Get 2-3 tbsp of Butter melted.
- Take 3-4 tbsp of Milk or as required.
Instructions to make Badami Kheer Tartlets:
- First of all, bring milk to a rolling boil. Lower the heat and allow it to simmer for about 20 minutes. Add the grated Bottle gourd and cook until tender..
- It will be done in 10 to 12 minutes. Now add Condensed milk and the readymade badam mix. Let it simmer for 5 more minutes. The consistency is your preference. You can keep it thick or a bit thinner..
- Add slivered Almonds and switch off the heat. Mix well and serve it either warm or chilled. For the biscuit tartlets, crush the biscuits to a fine powder and then add butter and milk to it. Make a smooth dough out of it and shape these into tartlets either in a mould or any katori..
- Refrigerate these tartlets for 15 minutes or more and then use them for serving the kheer. Your guests would love to munch on these delish tartlets after they gulp down the equally delicious kheer. Enjoy!.
If you find this Badami Kheer Tartlets recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.