Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Egg Tart recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg Tart recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
Although it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. When you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances will boil water or steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many individuals incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is especially effective when it’s full before a cycle is started. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
The kitchen alone gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Efficient living is definitely something we can all do, without difficulty. Largely, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egg tart recipe. You can have egg tart using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Egg Tart:
- You need of Crust.
- Get 1/2 cup of cold butter.
- Get 9 tablespoon of flour.
- Prepare 4 tablespoon of water.
- Prepare of salt.
- Provide of Filling.
- Prepare 37 g of sugar.
- You need 37 g of hot water.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Get 62 ml of milk.
- You need of vanilla.
- Prepare of salt.
Instructions to make Egg Tart:
- For filling; firstly dissolve sugar in hot water..
- Beat egg with milk, vanilla and salt..
- Mix in sugar water..
- Sift the mixture..
- For crust; firstly use hand to incorporate flour with cold butter..
- Add in a few tablespoons of water until the dough form into a ball..
- If the dough is too dry, add water. If the dough is too wet, add flour..
- Wrap in cling wrap and refrigerate for 10mins..
- Fit it in mould and use fork to poke holes to let the air escape..
- Pour filling into crust..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°c for 30 minutes..
If you find this Egg Tart recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.