Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Peri Peri Tikka Tartlets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peri Peri Tikka Tartlets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
Changing light bulbs is as good an area to begin with as any. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to merely the kitchen area. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you should use them rather than incandescent lights. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Utilizing these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Coupled with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. The kitchen lights especially tend to be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house also. Do an exercise if you like; check out the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living is not really that hard. Largely, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to peri peri tikka tartlets recipe. You can have peri peri tikka tartlets using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Peri Peri Tikka Tartlets:
- Provide 4 of Puff pastry dough or frozen Parathas.
- You need 2 tbsp of Shangrila peri peri sauce:.
- Take 1 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Get 1 cup of Tandoori Chicken marinated and shredded.
- Take 1 of small capsicum chopped.
- Use 1 of small Tomato chopped.
- Prepare of Corns: as required.
- Take 1/4 cup of shredded Pizza cheese.
- Prepare of Butter for greasing.
- Get 1 egg of Egg mixture:.
- Use 1/2 packet of cream.
- Use 2-4 tbsp of Milk.
- Take of Blend this with a pinch of black pepper.
Instructions to make Peri Peri Tikka Tartlets:
- Mix mayo,capsicum, peri peri sauce and chicken and make a filling..
- Cut the frozen Parathas into circles enough to cover the muffin tray,use any cutter or jar cover..
- Put these into already greased muffin trays,put the chicken mixture,cheese pour the egg mixture until covered..
- Garnish with corns and tomatoes and olives whatever veggies you like..
- Bake for 20-25 mins at 180 ° C.
If you find this Peri Peri Tikka Tartlets recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.