Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Apricot & almond frangipane tart recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apricot & almond frangipane tart recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Dollars.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These types of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is as good a spot to begin with as any. Accomplish this for your house, not just the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you should use them in place of incandescent lights. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. It goes further than merely replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. The family spends major time in the cooking area, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Of course this also happens in other rooms, not just the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Efficient living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s about being sensible, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apricot & almond frangipane tart recipe. To make apricot & almond frangipane tart you need 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Apricot & almond frangipane tart:
- Get of For the pastry.
- Take 200 g of plain flour 100g cold butter, cubed 50g golden caster sugar few drops vanilla extract 1 egg yolk.
- You need of For the frangipane.
- You need 100 g of butter,softened 100g golden caster sugar 2 eggs 140g ground almond 75g plain flour, plus extra for dusting 3-4tbsp Lemon juice 8-10 apricots, stoned and quartered.
Instructions to make Apricot & almond frangipane tart:
- To make the pastry, tip the flour, butter and a pinch of salt into a food processor. Pulse until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Add the sugar and pulse again. Add the vanilla, egg and 1-2 tbsp ice-cold water, and pulse until the dough just comes together. Tip out and shape into a disc. Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface and line a 22cm loose-bottomed tart tin, pressing it into the sides. Chill for 30 mins..
- Meanwhile, prepare the frangipane. Using an electric whisk, beat the butter until creamy, then add the sugar and continue beating until light and fluffy. Gradually add the eggs, beating well after each addition, then stir in the almonds, flour, and lemon juice.
- Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4 and put in a baking tray to heat. Spoon the frangipane into the tart case and smooth. Poke the apricots into the frangipane. Transfer to the baking tray and bake for 40-50 mins (cover with foil after 30 mins if the tart is taking on too much colour) until the fruit is tender and a skewer poked in the frangipane comes out clean..
- Leave the tart to cool in the tin for 10 mins, then transfer to a wire rack. Heat the remaining ginger syrup in a pan until thickened, and glaze the tart with it. Serve warm or cold, dusted with icing sugar, with a dollop of crème fraîche mixed with a little vanilla bean paste, if you like..
If you find this Apricot & almond frangipane tart recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.