Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Maggi Tarts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Maggi Tarts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These types of modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not operating as economically as they should. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to operate as often.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably easy to live green, all things considered. It’s about being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to maggi tarts recipe. To make maggi tarts you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Maggi Tarts:
- Prepare 1 pack of maggi noodles.
- Prepare 4 of bread tarts.
- Get 1 tsp of oil.
- Use 1 of finely chopped onion.
- Provide 4-5 of finely chopped garlic cloves.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- Get 2 tbsp of grated cheese.
Steps to make Maggi Tarts:
- Cut the edges of bread slices, roll it with rolling pin. Grease the muffin tray, put and press rolled bread into muffin tray to make tarts. Brush butter over it. Bake it for 10 minutes at 180℃ in pre heated oven..
- Cook maggi as per instruction without it's taste maker. Keep aside..
- Now in a pan, heat oil,saute garlic onion..
- Once onion garlic sauted, add turmeric powder, chilli powder and taste maker, mix well. Add little water and saute for while..
- Now add cooked maggi and salt, mix well. Let it cook for 2-3 minutes and turn off the heat..
- At the time of serving, fill bread tarts with prepared maggi..
- Add grated cheese over it. Sprinkle oregano and chilli flakes. Serve. You can add fresh herbs and vegetables..
If you find this Maggi Tarts recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.