Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mini Fruit Tarts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mini Fruit Tarts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Money.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
A massive amount of electricity is actually consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to go as often.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, of course. It’s concerning being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mini fruit tarts recipe. You can cook mini fruit tarts using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mini Fruit Tarts:
- Provide of For the tart shells.
- Get 300 gr of plain flour.
- Take 25 gr of icing sugar.
- Provide 150 gr of butter, softened.
- Provide 1 pc of egg.
- Take 1/4 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Use of For filling:.
- Get 250 gr of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1 can of sweetened condensed milk (i use milkmaid 392 gr).
- Use 1.5 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Provide 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- Get of Fresh fruit of your choice.
Steps to make Mini Fruit Tarts:
- To make the tart shell: sift flour and icing sugar. Mix in butter till crumble. Mix in egg and vanilla. Knead till soft..
- Line it one by one in mini muffin tray. Bake 175C for 15-20 mins till golden brown. Can be made in advance and kept in the fridge or freezer for future use..
- For the filling: beat cream cheese on low speed until fluffy. Add sweetened condensed milk and beat on low speed. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla extract.
- Spoon equal amounts of cream cheese mixture into tart shells. Chilled for 3 hours in the fridge..
- Garnish with fresh fruit before serving..
If you find this Mini Fruit Tarts recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.