Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Lemon Cheesecake tartlets recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lemon Cheesecake tartlets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon Cheesecake tartlets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Dollars.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not running as economically as they should. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can easily minimize how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is not really that hard. Largely, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon cheesecake tartlets recipe. To cook lemon cheesecake tartlets you only need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lemon Cheesecake tartlets:
- Prepare 8 Tablespoons of Butter Cold , cold.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of Sugar.
- Take 1/4 Teaspoon of Salt.
- Use 1 1/4 Cups of All purpose flour.
- Get 6 Tablespoons of Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Lemon Juice.
- Take 1 1/2 Cups of Lemon Zest.
- Get 1 of Egg.
- Get of Cream Whipped.
- You need of Strawberry Preserve.
Steps to make Lemon Cheesecake tartlets:
- Mix to together butter (cut it out into cubes first) with flour until it forms a bread crumb like consistency..
- Add cold water, one tsp at a time until it forms a workable dough. Now wrap it in cling film and refrigerate it for about 30 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees..
- Roll out the dough onto a greased pie dish. Prick the base with a fork and bake for 10 minutes..
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until creamy. Add sugar; beat until smooth..
- Add egg and lemon juice; beat until combined. Stir in lemon zest..
- Divide batter among crusts. Bake until centers are just set, 20 to 22 minutes..
- Place tarts on a wire rack. Cool completely. Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled, about 2 hours..
- I felt it was missing that little bit of magic, so I topped it off with whipped cream and strawberry preserve. And it was perfect!.
If you find this Lemon Cheesecake tartlets recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.