Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Macau Style Egg Tarts recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Macau Style Egg Tarts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Macau Style Egg Tarts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These kinds of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
Probably the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and perhaps this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances can boil water or steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many individuals wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. You get the maximum energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. Conserve even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. It’s related to being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to macau style egg tarts recipe. You can have macau style egg tarts using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Macau Style Egg Tarts:
- Take of Puff Shell.
- Prepare 1 Sheet of Frozen puff pastry.
- You need 12 Pcs of Aluminium Foil Shells.
- You need of Fillings.
- Prepare 2 Pcs of Egg.
- Prepare 70 g of White Sugar.
- Take 140 ml of Hot Water.
- Provide 110 ml of Evaporated Milk.
- Get 1/8 Tsp of Salt.
Steps to make Macau Style Egg Tarts:
- Preheat the oven to 250°C (482°F).
- Roll the puff pastry evenly and thinly. Use a round cookies cutter, cut out 12 circular discs to fit in the aluminium foil shells. Gently use fingers to adjust the shape to of the pastries, ensure it fits well. Do not stretch the pastries..
- Cover the puff pastries with parchment paper. Put pie weights on the pastries and bake for 10 minutes at the middle deck..
- In a measuring cup, mix hot water (boiled) with salt and white sugar. Stir it until all the sugar and salt are dissolved..
- Add evaporated milk in the mixture, mix and combine..
- In a small bowl, crack two eggs and beat the eggs until they are mixed well..
- Pour the egg mixture into the water-milk mixture gradually, stir at the same time to ensure they are well combined..
- Prepare another measuring cup and put a sieve on top of it. Pour the mixture into the new measuring cup through the sieve to remove any unmixed eggs or egg shells..
- Pour the egg mixture evenly into 12 egg tart puff shell (around 90% full, 32 ml each).
- Put the tarts into the preheated oven at the middle deck and bake for 20 mins..
- After 20 mins, when the egg custards started to expand and rise, put the baking tray at the top deck to bake for another 10 mins to give the tarts a caramelized surface..
- Enjoy the flaky, delicious Macau Egg Tart!.
If you find this Macau Style Egg Tarts recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.