Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Banana Tart【Recipe Video】 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Banana Tart【Recipe Video】 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Tart【Recipe Video】 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Money.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These kinds of adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
While it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. If you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances will certainly boil water as well as steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. You get the highest energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s related to being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana tart【recipe video】 recipe. You can cook banana tart【recipe video】 using 21 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Tart【Recipe Video】:
- You need of ■Tart Crust.
- Use 50 g (1.8 oz) of unsalted butter.
- Take 50 g (5.5 Tbsp) of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolk.
- Prepare 20 g (3.3 Tbsp) of almond flour.
- Prepare 120 g of (about 1 cup) cake flour.
- You need 3-4 drops of vanilla oil.
- Take of ■Almond Cream (crème d'amande）.
- Take 70 g (2.5 oz) of unsalted butter.
- You need 45 g (1.6 oz) of cane sugar.
- Take 1 of egg (45-50g, 1.6-1.7 oz).
- Prepare 50 g of almond flour (1.7 oz).
- You need 10 g (1 Tbsp) of cake flour.
- Prepare of ■Topping.
- Provide 2-3 of bananas.
- Take of ■for brushing.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of maple syrup.
- Get 1 tsp of brandy.
- You need of ■for dusting.
- Take of powdered sugar.
- Provide of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Steps to make Banana Tart【Recipe Video】:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→youtu.be/rKZjIEomGFQ.
- 【For Tart Dough】Sift the powdered sugar. Sift the cake flour twice. Cream the butter until smooth. Add the powdered sugar in 3 parts. Mix well each addition..
- Add an egg yolk and mix well until combined. Add almond flour and mix well while crushing lumps. Add vanilla oil and mix..
- Add the cake flour. Mix it while cutting it, scooping sometimes. Mix it until the lumps form. Place it on plastic wrap..
- Press lightly and gather it into one. Repeat folding and pressing 4-5 times until smooth..
- Wrap it with plastic wrap and flatten it. Let it sit in a fridge overnight..
- 【For Almond Cream】Cream the butter until smooth. Add cane sugar in 2 parts. Mix well each addition. Mix it with a whisk for 2 mins until it becomes white a little..
- Put an egg in another bowl. Beat it lightly until watery. (You should use an egg of room temperature. Please warm it with hot water if your egg is cold.) Add the egg to the butter in 5 parts. Mix thoroughly after each addition until smooth. (Emulsify it.).
- Sift almond flour and cake flour over the batter. Mix it until combined..
- Transfer it into a small bowl and seal it with plastic wrap. Let it sit in a fridge overnight..
- 【Bake the tart.】Take the tart dough and the almond cream out from the fridge. Leave the dough for 10-15 mins and soften it while pressing. (almond cream; set aside) Shape the dough round and roll it out into 3mm (0.1'') thick..
- Sprinkle bread flour lightly over the pastry. Wind the pastry around a rolling pin and lift. Place the pastry on the pan gently and line the pan with it. (I removed the bottom pan to bake it through.).
- Trim the edges. Press the side of the pastry against the pan. Prick bottom of the pastry with a fork..
- Mix the almond cream lightly to soften. Put it in the tart pastry and spread it. Let it sit in a fridge for 30 mins. Preheat an oven to 200℃ / 392 F..
- Slice bananas into 4mm (0.15'') thick. Take the tart pastry out from the fridge. Layer the banana slices, overlapping slightly, over the top. Bake it at 170℃ / 338 F for 50-55 mins or until light brown..
- Mix maple syrup and brandy. Brush the top of the tart with the mixture. Let it cool. Take the tart out from the pan. Sprinkle powdered sugar along the edge of the tart. It's all done!.
If you find this Banana Tart【Recipe Video】 recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.