Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Egg Tart recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg Tart recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
Even though it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and perhaps this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. Mainly if you make certain the dishwasher is full before starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not that hard. It’s concerning being practical, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to egg tart recipe. You can cook egg tart using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Egg Tart:
- Use of 🥚 Crust.
- Prepare 130 g (1 cup) of all-purpose flour.
- Get 84 (6 tbsp) of cold unsalted butter, cubed.
- Provide 34 g (5 tbsp) of powdered or icing sugar.
- You need 1 of egg yolk.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Provide of 🥚 Filling.
- Provide 40 g (3 tbsp) of granulated white sugar.
- You need 75 ml (5 tbsp) of hot water.
- Provide 45 ml (3 tbsp) of milk.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Take 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
Steps to make Egg Tart:
- To make the crust: In a medium bowl, place flour, sugar, salt, and butter. Rub the butter into the dry mixture with our fingers until it resembles a coarse meal. Alternatively, we can use a fork or pastry blender..
- Add the yolk and mix until it comes together and forms a ball..
- Transfer onto a cling wrap. Cover and chill it in the fridge for at least 30 minutes..
- To make custard filling: In a small bowl, stir sugar with hot water until completely dissolved. Set it aside to cool..
- In a medium pouring jar, whisk the milk, egg, and vanilla extract until thoroughly mixed. Add the sugar syrup and whisk again to combine..
- To get a smooth custard, strain the mixture twice. First into another bowl, then back into the pouring jar..
- Assembly: On a lightly floured surface, roll the chilled dough into a thickness of 3/4-inch (0.5 cm)..
- Using the same size cookie cutter as the tart mold, cut as many circles as possible from the dough. I used 2¾-inches (7 cm) tart mold and cookie cutter..
- Gently press each cut-out into the tart molds..
- Prick the bottom of each tart shell with a fork for about 10 times. These holes will allow steam to release from the dough while baking and prevent it from puffing up..
- Pour the custard filling into the tart shell. Fill each up to 75%..
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of custard can stand on its own. If the custard filling cooks too quickly and bubbles up, open the oven door a little for about 10 seconds..
- Remove tartlets from the shells once cool. Enjoy!.
If you find this Egg Tart recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.