Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pineapple Thai Rice with Jumbo Shrimp and Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple Thai Rice with Jumbo Shrimp and Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Money.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
A lot of energy is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models which might be more than ten years old. The correct temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to run less often, will also save electricity.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite straightforward to live green, all things considered. A lot of it is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple thai rice with jumbo shrimp and chicken recipe. To make pineapple thai rice with jumbo shrimp and chicken you need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pineapple Thai Rice with Jumbo Shrimp and Chicken:
- Take 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Use 30 grams of butter.
- Get 3 of shallots (minced).
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- Get 100 grams of boneless chicken breast cut in bite size pieces (marinated).
- You need 6 of Jumbo Shrimp or prawns (peeled).
- Prepare 350 grams of cooked basmati or jasmine rice.
- Get 1 of whole pineapple (100 grams aprox of its flesh).
- Get 2 tbsp of roasted cashew nuts.
- Provide 2 tbsp of dried raisins (I prefer golden).
- You need 1 of cilantro for garnish.
- Get of Marinate sauce for chicken.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of pineapple juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of chicken seasoning powder.
Instructions to make Pineapple Thai Rice with Jumbo Shrimp and Chicken:
- Marinate cut chicken with sauce and leave standing 30 minutes.
- Slice pineapple in half and carve flesh out, aprox 100 grams of the flesh (or about half of its total is used in the rice, the rest can be put away).
- Hear oil and butter in wok, stir fry shallot and garlic for about 30 seconds, then add chicken (save marinate) cook until well done, then add prawns and cook until pink..
- Add the precooked rice and rest of marinade until sticky, mixing chicken and shrimp as well as shallots into the mix..
- Add pineapple, roasted cashew nuts, raisins and stir (2-3 minutes). Serve into each half of sliced pineapple and garnish with cilantro..
If you find this Pineapple Thai Rice with Jumbo Shrimp and Chicken recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.