Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Seafood and chicken paella recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Seafood and chicken paella recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seafood and chicken paella recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not operating as economically as they should. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that are more than ten years old. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to go as often.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living just isn’t that tough. Largely, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood and chicken paella recipe. To make seafood and chicken paella you need 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Seafood and chicken paella:
- Take 2 cups of rice.
- Use 2 pinches of saffron.
- You need 10 of mussels.
- Take one bag of frozen seafood mix.
- Take 1 of chicken thigh.
- You need 1 of zucchini.
- Get 1 of red paprika.
- Get 1/2 of onion.
- Get 1/3 stalk of celery.
- Use 1 clove of garlic.
- Take 1 of lemon.
- Get 1 pack of basil.
- Take 1 can of canned tomatoes.
- You need 20 g of bouillon broth powder.
- You need 600 ml of water.
- Get 100 ml of white wine.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- Get to taste of olive oil.
Steps to make Seafood and chicken paella:
- Cook the white wine and mussels in the main pot. Then take out mussels and the leftover broth, and set aside..
- Cut chicken and vegetables into small pieces..
- Warm the water in a small pot. Put in the broth and saffron..
- Put the olive oil, chicken, vegetables and seafood mix into the main pot, fry with the salt and pepper..
- Add canned tomatoes, broth, and put in the mussels broth. Heat on medium heat for 30 minutes..
- Top with mussels, lemon, and basil..
If you find this Seafood and chicken paella recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.