Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Siu Mai (Chinese Dumpling with Chicken and Shrimp) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Siu Mai (Chinese Dumpling with Chicken and Shrimp) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Siu Mai (Chinese Dumpling with Chicken and Shrimp) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
Probably the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. Perhaps the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances can boil water or steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is particularly economical when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. By cool drying or air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. Mostly, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to siu mai (chinese dumpling with chicken and shrimp) recipe. To cook siu mai (chinese dumpling with chicken and shrimp) you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Siu Mai (Chinese Dumpling with Chicken and Shrimp):
- Provide of Skin.
- You need 60 grams of flour.
- Get 4 of eggs.
- Prepare of Seasonings.
- Use 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Get 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- You need 3 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of seame oil.
- You need 1 dash of pepper.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare of Filling.
- You need 320 grams of lean chicken.
- Get 320 grams of shrimp.
- Use 5 of mushrooms; soaked.
Instructions to make Siu Mai (Chinese Dumpling with Chicken and Shrimp):
- Rinse shrimp and dry it with cloth, put the shrimp into a big plate, add salt and stir for about 2 minutes.
- Carve lean chicken and mushrooms into small grains, add the stirred shrimp, light soy sauce, sugar, and oyster sauce, stir for 3 minutes, add sesame oil and pepper.
- Sieve the flour to get rid of big grains, put egg in the flour, stir until a soft dough is formed.
- Slice the dough to form a long roll, cut the roll into small pieces (about 45 pieces), press each piece into a thin wrapper of 4 cm diameter (this is the skin of Siu Mai).
- Hold the skin in the left hand near the tip of the fingers, spread the filling with a chopstick, roll the dough into a cylidrical form with the filling exposed at the top.
- Press the filling again with a bamboo stick, put the dough in an oil-spread steam basket, steam for about 5 minutes.
If you find this Siu Mai (Chinese Dumpling with Chicken and Shrimp) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.