Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken and Seafood Tom Yum recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Seafood Tom Yum recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
A lot of electricity is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. You can reduce how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, of course. Typically, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and seafood tom yum recipe. To cook chicken and seafood tom yum you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and Seafood Tom Yum:
- Provide 5-6 cups of chicken broth.
- Take 2 pcs of galanga, sliced.
- Prepare 2 of lemon grass, bashed lightly and cut.
- Get 2 pcs of tomatoes, cut into quarters.
- Take 6-8 pcs of kafir leaves.
- Take 2 tbsp of red curry paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of sambal oelek.
- Prepare 1 of chicken breast, chopped into bit-size pieces.
- Provide 2 cups of frozen seafood cocktail.
- Provide 1/2 cup of evaporated milk.
- Use of Button mushroom, sliced.
- Prepare 3-4 pcs of young corn, cut into bite-site pieces.
- Prepare of Juice of 1 lime.
- Get 1-2 tbsp of fish sauce to taste.
- Get of Coriander leaves to garnish.
Instructions to make Chicken and Seafood Tom Yum:
- Bring chicken broth to boil then add galanga, lemongrass and tomato. Simmer for 15 minutes or until tomato has soften and fragrant..
- Add red curry paste and sambal oelek. Simmer for 2-3 minutes..
- Add chicken and seafood cocktail. Simmer for 10-15 minutes or until chicken is cooked. Then add the vegetables. Simmer for 5 minutes..
- Add the evaporated milk for a creamier soup. Turn down heat to a gentle simmer for 3 minutes. Turn off heat..
- Add the lime juice in small portion, stirring as you go so that the milk will not curd. Serve hot..
If you find this Chicken and Seafood Tom Yum recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.