Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken And Rice Perlow With Shrimp and Spicy Smoked Sausage recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken And Rice Perlow With Shrimp and Spicy Smoked Sausage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken And Rice Perlow With Shrimp and Spicy Smoked Sausage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
A large amount of electricity is actually consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can certainly cut down how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen alone gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite straightforward to live green, after all. Mostly, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and rice perlow with shrimp and spicy smoked sausage recipe. You can cook chicken and rice perlow with shrimp and spicy smoked sausage using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken And Rice Perlow With Shrimp and Spicy Smoked Sausage:
- You need 3-4 of chicken breast.
- Provide 1 lb of smoked sausage.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 lb of cooked shrimp.
- Prepare 1/2-1 stick of Butter.
- Prepare 3 cups of cooked rice.
- Provide of Seasonings:.
- You need to taste of Salt, pepper, garlic.
- Use 2 packets of Sazon.
Instructions to make Chicken And Rice Perlow With Shrimp and Spicy Smoked Sausage:
- Add chicken breast and seasonings to pot and bring to boil over medium high heat until reaches a rapid boil then reduce to a simmer until cooked throughout no pink about 30 min. Once reaches boil reduce heat to med low and cover with lid and stir occasionally for the 30 minutes.
- Cook rice according to package directions and set aside until end can leave on burner once cooked just make sure off and fluff rice with fork before we mix at the end.
- While chicken cooks dice your sausage up in bite size pieces and add diced onions to a frying pan big enough for all ingredients. I use a wok cook on a med high heat (I use an uncle johns brand).
- Once sausage cooked and onions translucent add shrimp. I dice shrimp as well.. About 5 minutes just long enough to warm and soak flavor.
- Now add 1/2 to a stick of butter and shredded cooked chicken from beginning and season (this is when the Tampa girl comes in and I add two packets of Sazon along with salt garlic pepper) and simmer stirring occasionally for 15 minutes covered on low.
- Now dump cooked rice and mix all of it throughly rice soaks up juices so don't be afraid of the butter or liquids.
- Once throughly mixed taste add more seasonings if like and enjoy! Will look like this…. I put hot sauce and few chopped raw onions on top, but kids eat just the way it is!.
- Great next day for breakfast fried in skillet until warmed back up and then top with fried egg!!! Yummy😋.
If you find this Chicken And Rice Perlow With Shrimp and Spicy Smoked Sausage recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.