Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Sea food pasta, Fried chicken and shrimp/shredded chicken sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sea food pasta, Fried chicken and shrimp/shredded chicken sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sea food pasta, Fried chicken and shrimp/shredded chicken sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Money.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not running as effectively as they should. You can save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to work less frequently, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is definitely something we can all do, without difficulty. It’s about being sensible, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sea food pasta, fried chicken and shrimp/shredded chicken sauce recipe. To cook sea food pasta, fried chicken and shrimp/shredded chicken sauce you need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Sea food pasta, Fried chicken and shrimp/shredded chicken sauce:
- Use 1 1/2 pack of Spaghetinni.
- Get 8 of balls of Fresh Red Tomatoes.
- Get 2 of Stock cubes.
- Provide of Groundnut oil.
- Prepare 1 of Tablespoonful of Black pepper.
- Get 6 of Carrots.
- Prepare 1 of Big Yellow bell pepper.
- Get 100 g of Shrimp.
- You need 1 kg of Chicken.
- Prepare 1 of satchet Spice city.
- Use 2 of balls of Red Onions.
- You need 50 g of Rosemary.
- You need 1 of Ginger.
- Take 4 of Garlic cloves.
- Use 1 of satchet curry.
- You need 1 of satchet thyme.
- Use to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Sea food pasta, Fried chicken and shrimp/shredded chicken sauce:
- Wash your chicken and prawn. Place in separate bowls. Blend 1 bulb of Onions,ginger and garlic then leave half in a bowl and pour the remaining half into the chicken and shrimps. Add a teaspoon of Black pepper,curry and a sprinkle of thyme to both accordingly. Add 1 stock cube to the chicken and 1 to the prawn. Mix and put in the freezer for 20mins..
- Meal prep by slicing your onions, yellow pepper, tomatoes and carrots. Tip: Cover your onions and Yellow pepper so you don't loose it's freshness..
- Parboil your Spaghetinni with some Groundnut oil in it. Pour into a sieve to drain. Boil your chicken,then bring out one and shred. Fry with groundnut oil and use a paper seive to drain it..
- In a clean pot, pour in some oil, heat it up and pour in your shrimps and shredded chicken. Fry till light brown, then remove it and put in a bowl. Pour in more Groundnut oil, Heat up,Add onions, then rosemary, fry for 2 mins. Then pour in your Ginger blend, tomatoes and half Tablespoon of Black pepper. Mix and fry for 3 mins..
- Then pour back your shrimps and shredded chicken, add a teaspoon of curry,sprinkle of thyme, 1 satchet of spice city seasoning, then add your stock from the boiled chicken and pinch of salt. Taste and remove some of the sauce and place in a bowl.Pour in your Carrot, Pour in your Spaghetinni and keep mixing,add groundnut oil if needed as you mix (so it doesn't cake). Cover and simmer for 2- 3 mins, taste and your food is ready. Dish it out..
If you find this Sea food pasta, Fried chicken and shrimp/shredded chicken sauce recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.