Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken and Seafood Paella recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken and Seafood Paella recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Seafood Paella recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
You may well prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you way less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and perhaps this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances will certainly boil water or steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might believe that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is certainly not true. Mainly if you make certain the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. By cool drying or air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it really is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and seafood paella recipe. To cook chicken and seafood paella you need 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and Seafood Paella:
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Get 2 of chicken breasts.
- Provide 1 of 225g chorizo sausage.
- You need 1 of red pepper.
- Take 1/4 cup of tomato paste.
- Take 2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove.
- Take 1 bag of frozen seafood mix.
- Take 1 of chicken stock cube.
- Get 1 cup of cooked peas.
- Take 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Take 1 of juice from one lemon.
- Use 2 cup of rice.
- Prepare 1 of fresh black pepper.
Instructions to make Chicken and Seafood Paella:
- Start by cooking your rice for about twenty minutes..
- Slice and cook your chicken breasts..
- Chop and peel your onion..
- Seed and slice your red pepper..
- Heat oil in a paella pan..
- Disolve chicken stock cube in one cup of boiling water..
- Add onion to paella pan and fry until soft..
- Add all other ingredients, apart from rice and pepper..
- Let simmer for 5 minutes..
- Add rice, and stir until warm through..
- Sprinkle black pepper over dish..
- Serve, preferably with a glass of white wine..
If you find this Chicken and Seafood Paella recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.