Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect chicken shrimp and sausage gumbo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to chicken shrimp and sausage gumbo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
Perhaps the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and possibly this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. Particularly if you ensure that the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Natural living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. Typically, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken shrimp and sausage gumbo recipe. To make chicken shrimp and sausage gumbo you need 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make chicken shrimp and sausage gumbo:
- Prepare 2 box of chicken broth.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Provide 1 of bell pepper.
- You need 1 bunch of green onions.
- You need 2 packages of sausage.
- You need 4 of chicken breasts.
- You need 2 of bags of peeled shrimp.
- Take 1 of scoop of Richards brown roux.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of essence.
- Get 1 of essence recipe is 2 tbs of paprika 2 tbs salt 2 tbs garlic powder 1 tbs of black pepper, onion powder, cayenne pepper, dried leaf oregano, and dried thyme.
- You need 1 of a few shakes of creole seasoning (for chicken).
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- Get 1 of rice.
Instructions to make chicken shrimp and sausage gumbo:
- make sure this is the first thing you do. COOK YOUR RICE..
- grab a big pot and heat it on medium, then add water and scoop of roux and dissolve thoroughly until water is brown. keep pot on a low heat.
- chop up onion finely and bell pepper and add to roux water. these will cook down and be soft and translucent. seasoning the water..
- heat oven on 350. clean and slice up chicken breasts. then season with creole seasoning and bake until done drain off chicken juice then add to gumbo pot.
- add 1 box of chicken broth. keep on a medium heat. when it starts to boil, turn back down to a low heat. and stir..
- chop and slice up ur smoked sausage. and fry. you might have to do this in batches. when sausage is cooked put sausage and the juice from the sausage in the gumbo pot. this is important for the flavor. stir the pot. and repeat this until all sausage is fried and in the pot..
- add half of the next box of broth. this should be all that u need unless you add more meat. season the gumbo with about 4 or more tablespoons of the essence mixture. you need this mixture for the flavor so don't skip out on it..
- keep stirring the pot. it sould be nice and steamy and a low boil..
- add your shrimp directly to the pot now. make sure they are clean. and stir it in so the liquid can cook the shrimp thoroughly..
- chop your green onions and add to the pot and stir. cover for 10 min on low. this is enough time for shrimp to cook and green onions to cook down.
- add your rice and gumbo to your bowl and ENJOY!!!.
If you find this chicken shrimp and sausage gumbo recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.