Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Raviolo Al Uovo recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Raviolo Al Uovo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Raviolo Al Uovo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more eco-friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good a place to start as any. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to just the kitchen. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost a little bit more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. Making use of these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Together with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. The kitchen lights especially tend to be left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house as well. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, of course. A lot of it really is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to raviolo al uovo recipe. To cook raviolo al uovo you only need 23 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Raviolo Al Uovo:
- Provide of For the Dough:.
- You need 8 oz of Flour (00 if you can get it).
- Prepare 2 of eggs and 1 yolk.
- You need 1/4 cup of EVOO.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Take as needed of Water.
- You need of For the filling:.
- Use 1 cup of ricotta.
- Take 3 slices of bacon/pancetta.
- Use 1 bunch of parsley chopped fine.
- Provide 1 bunch of basil chopped fine.
- You need 3/4 cup of Parmigiano Reggiano.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Use 4 of egg yolks (hold in separate bowls, try to not break the yolks).
- Get of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of For the sauce:.
- Use 1 of red bell pepper chopped.
- Prepare of Juice and zest of an orange.
- Prepare of Juice and zest of a lime.
- Get 1 bunch of mint chopped fine.
- Get 1 shot of water.
- Take of Boiling Liquid:.
- Prepare 1-1 1/2 quarts of broth (or a water/broth mixture).
Instructions to make Raviolo Al Uovo:
- In a small bowl mix together all of the ingredients for the filling EXCEPT for the egg yolks. Set aside (in the fridge) in a zip lock bag until it is time to fill..
- Prepare the pasta dough. Dump the flour onto a work surface, make a well about 6-8 inches across. Crack all of the eggs in and add the oil and salt/pepper. Stir with a fork, whisking the eggs, and slowly working flour into the center..
- Once the center liquid is no longer so runny that it runs all over the place, begin to really work the dough, kneading for about 15 minutes. It will slowly turn more golden, rendering a soft supple dough ball..
- In a large (shallow if you have it) pot bring the boiling Liquid to a simmer slowly until the raviolo are made..
- Cut the dough in half, and roll thin. (Use a pasta roller, don't be a hero). You will now have two sheets of very thin dough. Keep under a damp kitchen towel until you are ready to fill and seal..
- On one sheet, measure (with a custard bowl or ramekin) about 3-3 1/2 inch circles and determine where you need to place your filling "nests". Pipe some of the ricotta mixture on each 3-3 1/2 inch "template" if you will. You don't need much, maybe 1-2 tablespoons?.
- Dip a large spoon into hot water and create a small divot in the center of the filling. Slowly place the egg yolk in the center. Lay the other sheet of pasta over the filling/yolks and press around each "nest" with your fingers to create a preliminary seal..
- Using a knife or pasta rolling cutter, liberate each raviolo from the collective sheet. Roll/press the edges of each raviolo thinner to ensure even cooking as well as a better seal..
- Hold on a plate with a few drops of EVOO rubbed on it until ready to boil and fry..
- In a small saucepan, combine all sauce ingredients, bring to simmer and allow to cook for 5-10 minutes. Blend with an immersion blender or stand blender. (Pass through a sieve of you have the time/will) set aside..
- In a sauce pan large enough to accommodate all of your raviolo, melt some butter along with any herb or garlic you'd like (this is to fry the raviolo after boiling).
- Once the broth is boiling (lightly) place each raviolo in carefully. Do this with 15 seconds in between each one to make it easier to pull them out in order. (Make sure you keep an eye to remember which one is which).
- Boil for approximately 4-5 minutes, remove from the liquid into the butter, and baste until they are done. It is difficult to give exact times, you just have to guess. Just don't go too long on this, you want to keep the raviolo soft and tender (also the yolk runny).
- I plated my raviolo over the sauce with a few drops of balsamic vinegar but it's up to you. I think that's the better choice so you can truly appreciate the egg yolk running out of the finished product. Top with Parmigiano Reggiano and a few drops of good evoo and enjoy with a salad and some garlic bread!.
If you find this Raviolo Al Uovo recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.