Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and Shrimp with Wasabi and Mayonnaise recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Shrimp with Wasabi and Mayonnaise recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Cash.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Probably the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. If you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water and also steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is particularly effective when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. Conserve even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty straightforward to live green, all things considered. Typically, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and shrimp with wasabi and mayonnaise recipe. To cook chicken and shrimp with wasabi and mayonnaise you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken and Shrimp with Wasabi and Mayonnaise:
- Provide 100 grams of Chicken.
- Prepare 6 of Shrimp.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of Shimeji mushrooms.
- Take 2 of leaves Cabbage.
- Use 4 tbsp of ◆Mayonnaise.
- Take 3 tbsp of ◆Soy sauce.
- Take 1 dash of ◆Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 of cm from a tube / about 1 teaspoon ◆Wasabi.
Instructions to make Chicken and Shrimp with Wasabi and Mayonnaise:
- Devein the shrimp. Cut the chicken into 2 cm cubes. Season the chicken and shrimp separately with sake, salt, and katakuriko (not listed). Let sit for at least 15 minutes..
- Chop the shimeji mushrooms and cabbage into pieces. You can also substitute with cucumber and king oyster mushrooms. Use the vegetables you like. Combine ◆ ingredients in a bowl..
- Add oil (not listed) into a pan. Add the chicken, shrimp, vegetables in that order, and cook through over low heat. If you want to make it healthier, boil..
- Add the cooked ingredients into the bowl with ◆ seasonings. Mix and it's done..
If you find this Chicken and Shrimp with Wasabi and Mayonnaise recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.