Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Blackened chicken and shrimp fondue recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Blackened chicken and shrimp fondue recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
While it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. When you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. You get the highest energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that tough. It’s concerning being functional, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to blackened chicken and shrimp fondue recipe. To make blackened chicken and shrimp fondue you need 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Blackened chicken and shrimp fondue:
- Get 2 Tablespoons of blackening season.
- Provide 2 Tablespoons of olive oil.
- Provide 2 of Chicken breast.
- Get 2 dozen of small shrimp (peeled and deveined).
- You need 4 slices of bacon (chopped).
- Get 10 ounces of fresh spinach.
- Prepare 4 of fresh mushrooms (sliced).
- Use 2 of whole green onions (chopped).
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Provide 2 cups of Monterey jack cheese.
- Use of Sauce:.
- Provide 4 Tablespoons of butter.
- Use 1 of small onion (minced).
- Prepare 4 Tablespoons of flour.
- Provide 1/2 cup of shrimp broth or water.
- Use 1/2 cup of white cooking wine.
- Provide 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
Steps to make Blackened chicken and shrimp fondue:
- Coat chicken breast and shrimp with olive oil and cover with blackened season. In cast iron on medium heat, cook shrimp on each side, around 1-2 minutes. Cook chicken on each side, around 7-10 minutes. Chop chicken and set aside with shrimp..
- Sauce: In saute pan, cook onions with butter until clear. Slowly whisk in flour until well mixed with butter and onions. Add broth, white wine, and cayenne pepper. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Add whipping cream and simmer another 5 minutes. Set sauce aside..
- Cook bacon in cast iron skillet. Add spinach, mushrooms, salt and black pepper and cook until soft, around 10 minutes. Remove any excess water if necessary..
- Add chicken and shrimp to mixture in cast iron skillet. Fold sauce and green onions into mixture. Cover with Monterey jack cheese and broil until brown, 5-10 minutes. Serve with garlic toast..
If you find this Blackened chicken and shrimp fondue recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.