Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Jerk Chicken, Shrimp and Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Jerk Chicken, Shrimp and Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good an area get started on as any. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to just the cooking area. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent style, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Making use of these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than merely replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly find members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. Of course this also happens in different rooms, not simply the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite easy to live green, after all. A lot of it really is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy jerk chicken, shrimp and pasta recipe. You can cook easy jerk chicken, shrimp and pasta using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Jerk Chicken, Shrimp and Pasta:
- Take 1 box of Fettucini.
- Get 2 packages of Precooked grilled chicken breast slices.
- Prepare 1 lb of Steamed Shrimp w/ Old Bay (Grochery store made to save time).
- Take 3 of Bell Peppers (thin sliced) (your choice of color).
- You need 1 of Heavy whipping cream.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Butter.
- Provide 8 oz of Sour cream.
- You need 4 oz of Soft Cream Cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Shredded Colby & Monterey Jack cheese.
- Get 1/4 cup of Jerk Seasoning (Add as much or as little as you desire).
- Use 1/4 cup of Italian Seasoning (Add as much or as little as you desire).
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of Rosemary.
- Prepare 1/3 tbsp of Turmeric (optional).
- Get 1/4 tbsp of Ground Ginger (optional).
- Take 1/4 tbsp of Flax Seed (optional).
Steps to make Easy Jerk Chicken, Shrimp and Pasta:
- Cook noodles until they are half cooked. Then drain water..
- Mix in all ingredients with the noodles (minus the shrimp). Cook on medium until chicken is tender and bell peppers are soft..
- Add shrimp as a topping to your plate..
- ENJOY!!! Oh and post your pics!.
If you find this Easy Jerk Chicken, Shrimp and Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.