Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Orange Citrus Glaze for Pork, Chicken and Seafood recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Orange Citrus Glaze for Pork, Chicken and Seafood recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Orange Citrus Glaze for Pork, Chicken and Seafood recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good a spot to start as any. Accomplish this for the whole house, not just the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you must use them instead of incandescent lights. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. It goes further than merely replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly discover members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house at the same time. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is not really that hard. It’s related to being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to orange citrus glaze for pork, chicken and seafood recipe. You can have orange citrus glaze for pork, chicken and seafood using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Orange Citrus Glaze for Pork, Chicken and Seafood:
- Get 1 cup of Fresh orange juice.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Fresh lemon juice.
- Get 1 tbsp of light brown sugar, packed.
- Get 1/2 cup of Heinz 57 sauce,which is a steak sauce, A picture of ot is below..
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of hot sauce, such as Franks brand.
- Get 1 tbsp of butter.
Instructions to make Orange Citrus Glaze for Pork, Chicken and Seafood:
- In a medium saucepan, combine all ingredients except butter, bring to a simmer and reduce by 1/2, about 10 minutes..
- Whisk in butter until smooth and remove from heat..
- This very versatile glaze can be used at the end of grilling chicken, shrimp, scallps, fish, and any cut of pork. Roasted meats and fish can also be brushed with it during the last few minutes of cooking for a delicious burst of flavor. Use extra sauce for dippimg!.
- Store in refrigerator, covered. Bring to room temperature before using. It stays fresh about a week kept refrigerated. It can also be frozen..
If you find this Orange Citrus Glaze for Pork, Chicken and Seafood recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.