Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for cajun pineapple chicken and shrimp recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect cajun pineapple chicken and shrimp recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to cajun pineapple chicken and shrimp recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
You may possibly prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and perhaps this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances will boil water or steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many men and women mistakenly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. Particularly if you ensure that the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. Conserve even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is definitely something we can all perform, without difficulty. Mostly, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cajun pineapple chicken and shrimp recipe. You can have cajun pineapple chicken and shrimp using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook cajun pineapple chicken and shrimp:
- Provide 3 of chicken breast (cubed).
- Provide 2 clove of garlic minced.
- Get 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of cajun season.
- Provide 1/2 of pineapple.
- Use 2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/4 stick of butter.
- Get 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 small of red onion.
- Provide 1 lb of shrimp.
Instructions to make cajun pineapple chicken and shrimp:
- add olive oil to medium high heat pan.
- add pineapples and brown sugar until brown sugar melts.
- one brown sugar melts immediately add butter.
- while that's cooking season chicken and shrimp together with Cajun season, and chili powder.
- in pineapple mix add garluc and red onion until translucent.
- add seasoned chicken and shrimp.
- add chicken broth turn heat down and simmer for about 15 or until liquid is syrupy.
- season with salt.
If you find this cajun pineapple chicken and shrimp recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.