Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and Shrimp Fajitas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Shrimp Fajitas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not running as economically as they should. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. You can cut down how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it really is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and shrimp fajitas recipe. To make chicken and shrimp fajitas you need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken and Shrimp Fajitas:
- You need 1 slice of onions.
- You need 1 slice of green peppers.
- Get 1 slice of red peppers.
- You need 1 of pre-cooked chicken slices.
- Provide 1 of shrimp no shell.
- Provide 1 of flour tortilla.
Instructions to make Chicken and Shrimp Fajitas:
- medium frying pan on medium to high on stone. You can add grease if you want but I chose not to… If you add grease don't add much, a cap full..
- take your sliced onions, bell peppers, chopped pre-cooked chicken breast, and shrimp (No shell) and throw it into the pan..
- as it cooks, put a top over it. Let it stream on low for 2 minutes. Stir as see fit and then you're done..
- add whatever creams, sauces, or toppings you crave most..
- You can put this on top of rice, beans, in my case, flour tortilla..
If you find this Chicken and Shrimp Fajitas recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.