Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for ravioli lasagna recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best ravioli lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to ravioli lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These kinds of adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Maybe the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. Maybe the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will stimulate you to use the microwave more. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might believe that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is certainly not true. A dishwasher is especially efficient when it’s full before a cycle is started. Save even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Largely, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ravioli lasagna recipe. You can cook ravioli lasagna using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare ravioli lasagna:
- You need 2 can of mini or beef ravioli.
- Take 1 cup of finely chopped spinach.
- Get 2 cup of grayed mozzarella cheese, seperated into 1 cup portions.
- Take 1 cup of 2% cottage cheese or ricotta cheese.
- Provide 1 tsp of italian seasoning.
- Take 1 of pam cooking spray.
Instructions to make ravioli lasagna:
- pray 8" pan with pam.
- spread 1 can ravioli over the bottom of the pan.
- place chopped spinach in a bowl and microwave for 10 seconds.
- drsin spinach and spread over the ravioli and top with cottage or ricotta cheese and 1 cup of grated cheese and 1/2 teaspoon of seasoning.
- layer second can of ravioli top with remaining grated cheese and seasoning.
- bake at 400°f (200°c) for 20-25 minutes or until heatee through. allow 10 minutes to stand before serving.
If you find this ravioli lasagna recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.