Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Jambalaya with Andouille Sausage, Grilled Chicken and Shrimp recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jambalaya with Andouille Sausage, Grilled Chicken and Shrimp recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
You may well prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. If you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. You get the maximum energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living just isn’t that hard. A lot of it truly is simply using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jambalaya with andouille sausage, grilled chicken and shrimp recipe. You can have jambalaya with andouille sausage, grilled chicken and shrimp using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Jambalaya with Andouille Sausage, Grilled Chicken and Shrimp:
- Provide 3 of chicken breast, skinless, boneless (I grill with butter, salt, pepper).
- Take 1 lb of andouille sausage links, sliced.
- Get 1 lb of extra large shrimp (20-30 count).
- Use 1 of large diced onion.
- Use 3-4 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 of bell pepper finely chopped (red, yellow, (gives it color) or green.
- Provide 2 stalks of celery, finely chopped.
- Take 3-4 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- Take 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground marjoram.
- Get 1 tbsp of Cajun seansoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper (for the kick I do 1 tsp).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Use of Olive oil.
Instructions to make Jambalaya with Andouille Sausage, Grilled Chicken and Shrimp:
- I grill 3 chicken breast with butter, salt, pepper, and garlic salt, let cool and cube or put in pot on stove with water and cook 20 minutes. Cool and cube up..
- In a large pot turn heat to medium high and sauté' in olive oil, onion, garlic, celery, bell pepper 2 to 3 minutes..
- Add chicken broth, cubed chicken, sliced andouille sausage and shrimp. Stir in all seasonings. You may need to add a little more chicken broth, will cook down. Cook on medium and sir occasionally for 1 hour. We put it on rice!!.
If you find this Jambalaya with Andouille Sausage, Grilled Chicken and Shrimp recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.