Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Spinach ricotta ravioli (ravioli plnené špenátom a ricottou) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spinach ricotta ravioli (ravioli plnené špenátom a ricottou) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach ricotta ravioli (ravioli plnené špenátom a ricottou) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. These changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
Changing light bulbs is as good a spot to start as any. This will go further than the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you will need to use them in place of incandescent lights. Although costing a little more originally, these bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. You also have to obtain the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually come across members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. Certainly this also happens in other rooms, not just the kitchen. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen alone offers you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not that hard. It’s related to being practical, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach ricotta ravioli (ravioli plnené špenátom a ricottou) recipe. You can have spinach ricotta ravioli (ravioli plnené špenátom a ricottou) using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spinach ricotta ravioli (ravioli plnené špenátom a ricottou):
- Prepare of Dough (cesto).
- Prepare 400 g of soft flour (400g hladkej múky).
- Provide 4 of eggs (4 vajíčka).
- You need 4 tbl of spoons olive oil (4 lyžice olivového oleja).
- Prepare of salt (soľ).
- Prepare of Filling (plnka).
- You need 150 g of ricotta cheese (150g syru ricotta).
- You need 150 g of baby spinach (150g baby špenátu).
- Take 2 cloves of garlic (2 strúčiky cesnaku).
- Get of salt (soľ).
- You need of pepper (čierne korenie).
- Provide of olive oil (olivový olej).
Instructions to make Spinach ricotta ravioli (ravioli plnené špenátom a ricottou):
- Prepare ingredients. (Pripravíme si ingrediencie.).
- Put dough ingredients into a bowl and with hands make a dough. Let it rest in a fridge for 30 minutes. (Do misky si dáme suroviny na cesto a rukami vypracujeme cesto. Necháme ho odpočívať v chladničke 30 minút.).
- Meanwhile pour olive oil on the pan and fry garlic until golden brown. Then add spinach, salt and pepper and simmer it. Let it chill. (Na panvicu pridáme olivový olej a opečieme cesnak do zlatista. Pridáme špenát, soľ a korenie a podusíme. Necháme trochu vychladnúť.).
- Add ricotta into the pan and mix it well without any further cooking. (Na panvicu pridáme ricottu a premiešame bez zohrievania.).
- Roll the dough into the thinnest form you can. You can do it manually or with pasta machine. Then cut it into strips. (Rozvaľkáme cesto na čo najtenšie. Môžeme to urobiť ručne alebo s použitím stroja na cestoviny. Následne ho nakrájame na pásiky.).
- Add the filling on the dough strip and cover it with another one. Then cut it into raviola shape and enclose it on all sides with fork to prevent any leak. (Plnku dáme na pásik cesta a druhým ho prekryjeme. Vykrojíme z cesta raviolu a vydličkou postláčame všetky okraje, aby nám nič nevytieklo.).
- Cook ravioli in salted water until they will swim up. Serve and enjoy your meal 😋(Ravioly uvaríme v osolenej vode pokiaľ nevyplávajú na povrch. Dobrú chuť 😋).
If you find this Spinach ricotta ravioli (ravioli plnené špenátom a ricottou) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.