Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect South Indian cuisine platter(dosa,sambar,chutney,potato veggie) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect South Indian cuisine platter(dosa,sambar,chutney,potato veggie) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to South Indian cuisine platter(dosa,sambar,chutney,potato veggie) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Read on for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Let’s begin with something really easy, changing the light bulbs. Do this for the whole house, not only the kitchen. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent type, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost somewhat more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. It goes further than just exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. The kitchen lights in particular are often left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Obviously this also happens in different rooms, not just the kitchen. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. Largely, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to south indian cuisine platter(dosa,sambar,chutney,potato veggie) recipe. You can cook south indian cuisine platter(dosa,sambar,chutney,potato veggie) using 45 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook South Indian cuisine platter(dosa,sambar,chutney,potato veggie):
- Use of Sambar.
- Prepare 1 cup of toor dal.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 of tbsn sambar masala of any brand available (eastern/everest).
- Prepare 1 of small brinjal.
- Take 1 of small potato.
- Take 1 of tomato.
- You need 1/2 cup of tamarind juice/pulp.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Get of Sambar tempering.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need to taste of few red chillies.
- Get to taste of Curry leaves.
- You need 3 tbsp of oil.
- Take of Green Coconut chutney.
- Get 1/2 cup of coriander leaves, finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated fresh coconut.
- Prepare 5 of green chillis.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Green chutney tempering.
- Use 1 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin.
- Take 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Take to taste of curry leaves.
- Get of Dosa.
- Prepare of TOOK READY MADE PACK..Easily available in supermarkets.
- Take of POTATO VEGGIE/aloo bhaji.
- Provide 3 of boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of sliced onions.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of white lentils.
- Prepare to taste of Curry leaves.
- You need 3 of green chillis, chopped.
- You need 1 of tomato, chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger garlic and chilli paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Take 1 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare to taste of coriander leaves.
Steps to make South Indian cuisine platter(dosa,sambar,chutney,potato veggie):
- First prepare sambar..boil the lentils with 1 cup of water,turmeric and red chilli powder for 5 minutes…now add the vegetables, sambar masala, tamarind pulp,salt and cook for 10 mins.
- Now heat oil and add the above TEMPERING for sambar and pour over the lentils….mix.sambar done…now grind all ingredients for COCONUT CHUTNEY and same way temper the chutney.POTATO VEGGIE heat oil in a pan add the curry leaves,chillies,cumin seed,mustard seeds,white lentils and let it crackle.
- Now add in the sliced onions,salt,red chilli powder, turmeric powder and give a mix..now add tomato, ginger garlic and chilli paste and saute few minutes and add the boiled potatoes…mix well and smash few pieces..now add some chopped coriander leaves.
- Potato veggie ready.pic 2 I used this brand…readymade batter…easily available and affordable. Now make dosa same way we make crepes or pancakes,just dab the pan with little melted butter and pour 1 ladle of batter and spread through the pan and cover it with a lid.
- When down layer is brown,crisp and fully cooked just pour some melted butter and remove it gently…serve hot…with coconut chutney, sambar and potato veggie….enjoy😊 Please subscribe my #youtube blog Tanvi.s 25 yummy food blog ❤.
If you find this South Indian cuisine platter(dosa,sambar,chutney,potato veggie) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.