Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Indian Style Veggie Burger recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indian Style Veggie Burger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Style Veggie Burger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Dollars.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good a spot get started on as any. Do this for the whole house, not merely the kitchen. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent style, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more initially, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. Utilizing these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than merely replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly come across members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. Obviously this also happens in different rooms, not just the kitchen. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. Mostly, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian style veggie burger recipe. To make indian style veggie burger you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Indian Style Veggie Burger:
- Provide 1 of Bun.
- Provide 2 of mashed potato.
- Prepare 1/2 of chopped onion.
- Provide 1/2 of chopped tomoto.
- Get 2 tsp of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chili sauce.
- Prepare 1 of cheese slice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chili powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of chaat masala.
- You need 2 tsp of butter.
Instructions to make Indian Style Veggie Burger:
- Firstly, mesh 2 boiled potato in a large bowl, removing any large pieces of potato skin if desired, and add salt, chili powder,garam masala, cumin powder, and chaat masala. Mashing all the ingredients together until well mixed and make a patty.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large nonstick pan on medium heat.Cook bun until heated through on both sides..
- Pour tomato ketchup and hot sauce on inner side of the bun, then put potato patty on it. Above the patty put cheese slice, chopped onion, chopped tomato. Spread tomato ketchup and hot sauce on the inner side of another bun and place it at the top.
- The burger is ready to eat.
If you find this Indian Style Veggie Burger recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.