Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Veggie Spring Rolls with Indian Flavour – Fusion Style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Veggie Spring Rolls with Indian Flavour – Fusion Style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
A large amount of electricity is actually consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that happen to be more than ten years old. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to run less regularly, will also save electricity.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not really that tough. A lot of it truly is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked veggie spring rolls with indian flavour – fusion style recipe. You can have baked veggie spring rolls with indian flavour – fusion style using 15 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Veggie Spring Rolls with Indian Flavour – Fusion Style:
- Prepare 1 cup of each of cabbage, carrots, red, green & yellow bell peppers, sliced.
- Use 1-2 of onion, sliced.
- Provide 1 tbsp. of oil.
- Provide 1 tsp. of mustard seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp. of garlic, chopped.
- You need 1-2 sprig of curry leaves.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Use 2 tbsp. of roasted peanuts, crushed.
- Provide 1-2 tbsp. of fresh grated coconut.
- You need 1 tbsp. of roasted gram flour.
- Get 1 tsp. of sambar powder.
- Take 1-2 tsp. of red chili flakes.
- You need 1 tbsp. of spring onion, chopped.
- Provide 10-12 of spring roll sheets.
- Take of oil to brush.
Steps to make Baked Veggie Spring Rolls with Indian Flavour – Fusion Style:
- Slice all the veggies..
- Heat oil in a pan and temper with mustard seeds. After it stops spluttering, add the garlic and fry till it changes colour..
- Then add the onions and curry leaves. Saute till it turns slightly brown..
- Then add the carrots first and stir fry for a minute..
- Next add all the veggies and salt. Continue to saute for 2-3 minutes..
- Add crushed peanuts, roasted gram flour, coconut, sambar powder & chili flakes..
- Mix everything well and switch off the flame. Set it aside to cool down..
- Take one spring roll sheet and place 1-2 tbsp. of the veggie filling on one corner of it as shown..
- Roll it over till the centre..
- Apply some water on either sides and tuck them in from both ends..
- Then roll over again till the end & apply some more water at the tip of the sheet..
- Brush them with oil & arrange all the rolled up spring rolls over a greased baking tray lined with butter paper..
- Bake at 180 degrees C. for 18-20 minutes. Set aside on a wire rack to cool down..
- Garnish with spring onion and then enjoy as a tea-time snack or as an appetizer with sauce, green chutney or any dip..
If you find this Baked Veggie Spring Rolls with Indian Flavour – Fusion Style recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.