Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Cinnamon Roll (No egg, no Yeast) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cinnamon Roll (No egg, no Yeast) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cinnamon Roll (No egg, no Yeast) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Money.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These types of changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
Let’s begin with something really easy, changing the light bulbs. Accomplish this for the whole house, not only the kitchen. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent type, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost a small amount more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. You also have to get the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. The kitchen lights specifically will often be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Obviously this also happens in some other rooms, not merely the kitchen. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, all things considered. It’s related to being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cinnamon roll (no egg, no yeast) recipe. To make cinnamon roll (no egg, no yeast) you only need 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cinnamon Roll (No egg, no Yeast):
- You need for of dough–.
- Provide 1 cup + 2 tbsp of All-purpose Flour.
- Take 2.5 tbsp of Melted Butter.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Get 3/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- Get 1/4 cup of Milk.
- Use 2 tsp of Vinegar.
- Use 1 Pinch of Salt.
- Provide for of Cinnamon Spread.
- Take 2 tbsp of soft butter (room temperature).
- Use 2 tbsp of Sugar Powdered.
- You need 1 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Cocoa powder.
- Get for of garnishing–.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of Powdered sugar (or can use cinnamon powder/ cocoa powder).
- Get 1 tbsp of Melted chocolate for dazzling.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Butter.
Instructions to make Cinnamon Roll (No egg, no Yeast):
- Mix milk and vinegar to curdled for 8-10 mins. Till time measure all ingredients..
- Now in bowl mix both soda in flour and salt, then mix it together with butter..
- Add curdled milk and knead soft dough. Cover it and keep it aside for 10 mins..
- Now mix all ingredients given in section Cinnamon spread And mix it well. Make paste..
- Preheat kadhai/woke at medium flame by taking salt in it and place the plate in the center. Cover it with lid for perfect temperature..
- Roll out the dough to make a rectange with a thickness of about 1/2 cm thickness..
- Spread the cinnamon mixture on it. Fold this into 3 flaps and roll it slightly.
- Make 6 part, cut each part into center but not through out the end. Twist it and stick both the end with each other to make ball shape. Can make simple heart shape as well..
- Now place that roll into any cupcake mold or plate and keep that tray in the heated pan/Kadhai/woke.
- Stove bake it for 15-20 mins. Now apply some butter on it..
- Now sprinkle some powder sugar and dazzle melted chocolate on it..
If you find this Cinnamon Roll (No egg, no Yeast) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.