Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect No Oven No Yeast Cinnamon Roll recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No Oven No Yeast Cinnamon Roll recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Money.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
Let’s begin with something not that hard, changing the particular light bulbs. Do this for the whole house, not merely the kitchen. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent type, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. You also have to obtain the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually come across members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house as well. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, of course. It’s concerning being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to no oven no yeast cinnamon roll recipe. You can have no oven no yeast cinnamon roll using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook No Oven No Yeast Cinnamon Roll:
- Get 1 cup of All-purpose Flour.
- Use 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Take 2 1/2 Tbsp of melted butter.
- Use of For filling.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of soft butter (room temperature).
- Take 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
Instructions to make No Oven No Yeast Cinnamon Roll:
- First mix the milk at room temperature with lemon juice and keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- Mix all the dry ingredients for the dough – Flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and add the milk mixture to this along with the butter and knead a soft dough..
- Rest the dough for about 10 minutes and after 10 minutes, knead it once again for a minute or two..
- Mix the soft butter along with sugar and cinnamon powder to it..
- Roll out the dough to make a rectange with a thickness of about 1/2 cm thickness. Spread the cinnamon – butter – sugar filling on it evenly. Fold this into 3 flaps and roll it slightly to make sure it sticks properly..
- Divide it into 3 strips & take one strip. This you can either cut into 3 or 2 (Don’t cut it all the way, leave the top joined), twist it to make a braid and tuck both the edges at the bottom. Place this in muffin cup.
- Pre Heat the Kadhai with some salt. Place a ring stand of at least 1 inch and place the muffin cups on a plate in the pre heat kadhai and cook on medium hot flame for about 20 minutes. Once cooked brush melted butter on it. Dust some sugar powder on it and serve..
If you find this No Oven No Yeast Cinnamon Roll recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.