Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Zucchini Ravioli recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Zucchini Ravioli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Zucchini Ravioli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family ought to start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
Although it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and perhaps this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances can boil water or steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might believe that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, nonetheless that is definitely not true. You get the greatest energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, use the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty straightforward to live green, after all. Typically, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to zucchini ravioli recipe. You can have zucchini ravioli using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Zucchini Ravioli:
- Take 1 of medium zucchini.
- Provide 1/4 cup of grated paneer.
- Use 1 tsp of mint powder.
- Provide 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Use 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- You need 1 cup of marinara.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- Take As Required of Oregano to sprinkle.
Instructions to make Zucchini Ravioli:
- Preheat oven to 250° and grease a baking dish with olive oil..
- Cut both ends of zucchini, Using a slice grater to slice each zucchini into thin flat strips..
- Prepare the filling : In bowl, combine grated paneer, mint powder, minced garlic,ginger paste & salt as per taste.Make the filling in ball shape..
- Lay two strips of zucchini on top of the first strips in T shape. Put the filling in the center of the zucchini. Bring the ends of the strips together to fold over the center, working one side at a time..
- Turn ravioli over and place in the baking dish. Pour marinara around zucchini.
- Add some marinara sauce on top of ravioli,add mozzarella & oregano.Bake it for 15mins.Ready to serve..
If you find this Zucchini Ravioli recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.