Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Stewed Mixed Vegetable with Textured Soy Meat and Tofu Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stewed Mixed Vegetable with Textured Soy Meat and Tofu Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Money.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not running as economically as they should. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. The proper temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. You can cut down how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is definitely something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stewed mixed vegetable with textured soy meat and tofu soup recipe. You can have stewed mixed vegetable with textured soy meat and tofu soup using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stewed Mixed Vegetable with Textured Soy Meat and Tofu Soup:
- You need 200 g of Chinese Cabbage.
- You need 100 g of White Cabbage.
- Prepare 200 g of Carrot.
- You need 100 g of White Lettuce.
- Use 4 pcs. of Shitake Mushroom.
- Use 4 of Celery.
- You need 2 of Spring Onion.
- Get 10 pcs. of Fried Tofu.
- Take 50 g of Textured Soy Meat.
- Take 4 of garlic cloves.
- Take 1 tbsp of White Pepper.
- Use 3 of root Coriander Root.
- Prepare 1 ltr of Water.
- Get 2 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Use 1 tsp of Black Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of Pepper Powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
Instructions to make Stewed Mixed Vegetable with Textured Soy Meat and Tofu Soup:
- Prepare vegetables by cutting and cleaning. Set aside.Pound garlic, pepper and coriander root..
- Put oil in pan then add garlic mixture to stir fry until scent. Put vegetables (from hard texture to soft : carrot, cabbage, mushroom, lettuce, spring onion and celery) and stir together. Seasoning with soy sauce, sugar and black soy sauce..
- Pour cooked vegetables in hot pot and add water. Seasoning with salt and pepper. Cover with lid and bring to boil about 1/2 hours..
- Add fried tofu and soy meat. Boil at slow heat another 1/2 hour. Vegetable would be soft and taste is little salty, sweet and pepper flavor..
- Tip : Eat with steamed rice. You can change or add more vegetables as you like ; broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, turnip, champignon mushroom and etc. This vegetarian dish contains lots of nutrition and easy to cook at home..
If you find this Stewed Mixed Vegetable with Textured Soy Meat and Tofu Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.