Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Shrimp and Sea Scallops with Oyster Mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp and Sea Scallops with Oyster Mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Dollars.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These types of changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
A lot of energy is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. The correct temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. You can cut down how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty easy to live green, all things considered. Largely, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp and sea scallops with oyster mushrooms recipe. To make shrimp and sea scallops with oyster mushrooms you only need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp and Sea Scallops with Oyster Mushrooms:
- Get 1 lb of Sea Scallops.
- Prepare 1 lb of Shrimp.
- Provide 1 1/4 cup of unsalted butter.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Use 3 bunch of Oyster Mushrooms.
- Take 1 dash of Old Bay Season.
- Take 1 tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar.
Instructions to make Shrimp and Sea Scallops with Oyster Mushrooms:
- Peel and devein shrimp keep cold until ready to cook..
- In a large saucepan, heat evoo and butter until blended over medium heat..
- Add balsamic vinegar and mix thoroughly..
- Add mushrooms and cook until they begin to carmelize..
- Add sea scallops and "milk"/juice from container..
- Add shrimp to pan and season with old bay seasonings..
- Cook over medium heat covered for 3 to 6 minutes depending on size of shrimp and scallops. Scallops should be cooked until opaque throughout..
If you find this Shrimp and Sea Scallops with Oyster Mushrooms recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.