Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Black Pepper Steak and Mushroom recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Black Pepper Steak and Mushroom recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Black Pepper Steak and Mushroom recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Dollars.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. These modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Let us begin with something quite simple, changing the particular light bulbs. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to merely the cooking area. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent style, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more originally, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. You also have to obtain the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. The family spends considerable time in the kitchen, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house as well. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite easy to live green, all things considered. Mostly, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to black pepper steak and mushroom recipe. To cook black pepper steak and mushroom you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Black Pepper Steak and Mushroom:
- Get of Ingredients for steak:.
- Take 1 pound of rib eye steak about 500g, cubed (about 1/2 inch pieces).
- You need 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- Use 1 tbsp of rice wine.
- Get 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- Get 2 tsp of light soy sauce.
- Provide 2 tsp of dark soy sauce.
- Use 2 tbsp of grated ginger.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of black pepper or to taste.
- Take of Other ingredients:.
- Prepare 8 of button mushrooms thinly sliced.
- Take 1 tbsp of garlic finely chopped.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
Steps to make Black Pepper Steak and Mushroom:
- In a Ziploc bag, mix all the ingredients for the steak and marinate for about one hour..
- Line the fryer basket with a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- Put the steak inside the fryer basket and air fry at 380F (190C) for about 5 minutes..
- Add all other ingredients to the steak and stir. Air fry at 380F (190C) for another 4-5 minutes or until the desired doneness is reached..
- Carefully pour the drippings from aluminum foil into a wok and bring it to boil. Stir constantly until the sauce thickens..
If you find this Black Pepper Steak and Mushroom recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.