Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Soy Sauce Broth Ramen recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soy Sauce Broth Ramen recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Money.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
You may prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you way less money. If you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances will boil water as well as steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. You get the highest energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, of course. A lot of it is basically using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to soy sauce broth ramen recipe. You can have soy sauce broth ramen using 46 ingredients and 42 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Soy Sauce Broth Ramen:
- Prepare of The soup:.
- Get 3 of Pork bones with the "knuckles" (knee joints).
- Get 4 of Chicken breasts.
- Prepare 150 grams of Pork back fat.
- Take 1/2 of ○Onion.
- Get 1/3 of of a carrot ○Carrot.
- Get 1/8 of ○Cabbage.
- You need 1/4 of ○Sweet potato (or potato).
- You need 4 slice of ○Ginger (5 mm slices).
- Get 1/2 head of ○Garlic.
- Prepare 2 of stalks worth ○Japanese leeks (the green part).
- Get 1 of ○Takanotsume.
- Take 6 of pieces ● Kombu (5 cm long).
- Use 1 of handful ●Niboshi to make dashi stock.
- Use 2 of ●Dried shiitake mushrooms.
- Get 2 large of ●Water.
- You need of For the char siu sauce:.
- Provide 300 ml of ☆Soy sauce.
- Take 50 ml of ☆Sake.
- Take 5 tbsp of ☆Sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of ☆Mirin.
- Use 3 clove of ☆Garlic.
- Use of For the soy sauce based sauce:.
- Get 300 ml of The ● dashi stock.
- Use 1 piece of each The ● kombu and dried shiitake mushroom.
- Get 1 of handful Niboshi for making dashi stock.
- Provide 70 grams of Bonito flakes (thick flakes).
- Take 500 ml of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Salt.
- Prepare 10 grams of Bonito flakes.
- Use 100 ml of Simmered char siu sauce.
- Get of Homemade ramen noodles:.
- Get 1 kg of △Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 300 grams of △Cake flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of △Salt.
- Prepare 460 grams of Egg.
- You need 50 grams of Unsalted margarine (or butter).
- Provide of For the flavored boiled eggs:.
- Take 8 of to 10 Eggs.
- Prepare 50 ml of ▲Char siu sauce.
- Use 2 tbsp of ▲ Soy sauce based sauce.
- Use 200 ml of ▲ Water.
- Provide of Other toppings:.
- Use 1 of Japanese leeks.
- You need 1 of Nori seaweed.
- You need 1 of Fish powder.
Instructions to make Soy Sauce Broth Ramen:
- Use regular dashi ingredients you can buy at the supermarket. The packet in the back in the photo is a "dashi package" that contains a convenient mixture of thick shards of mackerel, bonito and so on..
- These are pork knuckles and back fat. You can get them at a supermarket or from a butcher. You may even be able to get the back fat for free..
- Make the soup: The day before, combine the ● ingredients and leave to soak overnight. Put this in the refrigerator in the summer..
- Tie up the chicken breast pieces with kitchen twine. Cut up the ○ vegetables. You can leave the peel and skins on..
- Wash the knuckles well under running water. Take off the bloody bits. Put in a plastic bag, break in half using a hammer, and put in a large deep pot with lots of water..
- A 7 to 10 liter capacity pot is the best. A pasta pot for instance, works well..
- Bring to a boil over high heat. When it comes to a boil, a lot of scum will come to the surface, so skim off diligently..
- When there is no more scum coming out, put in the rolled chicken and all the vegetables. Simmer over medium heat for about 2 hours..
- Stir it up from the bottom with a wooden spatula occasionally..
- Make the char siu: Combine the ☆ ingredients in another pot. Take the simmered chicken rolls out after 2 hours and put into the pot with the ☆ ingredients. Cover with a small lid that sits on top of the contents of the pot (drop lid or otoshibuta) and simmer for an hour. Turn the rolls over occasionally..
- When the chicken rolls have soaked the flavors and become a dark brown color, cool down a bit, put into an airtight bag with the sauce and chill in the refrigerator. If you close the bag while submerging the chicken in the liquid, you can eliminate all the air..
- Make the soy sauce based sauce: Take out the dashi stock, konbu seaweed and shiitake mushrooms rested overnight from Step 3 into a small pan. Add a handful of dried sardines, and leave to soak for about 30 minutes..
- Heat over low. When it comes to a boil, add the thickly cut bonito flakes and simmer over the lowest heat possible for 15 minutes..
- Add 400 ml of soy sauce and the salt. Bring back up to a boil, add the thinly shaved bonito flakes and simmer for 20 minutes. Add the rest of the soy sauce, bring back to a boil, turn off the heat and leave to rest for a while..
- Strain through a paper towel lined sieve. Strain the char siu sauce from Step 10 too. Leave to rest in the refrigerator. The soy sauce based sauce is done..
- Let's go back to the soup. After it's simmered for 2 hours, add the back fat and simmer for another 30 minutes..
- Add all of the Step 3 ingredients. If it won't all fit, you can add it in later when the soup has simmered and reduced. Simmer for 2 more hours over low heat..
- Skim off any scum that rises to the surface diligently..
- Make the marinated
boiled eggs: The eggs should be at room temperature. Bring plenty of water to a boil, add the eggs carefully, and boil for 5 minutes. Turn the heat off and leave for 2 minutes. Take the eggs out into cold water, and peel under water..
- Combine the ▲ ingredients. Marinate the eggs for at least 3 hours, up to 2 days. The ones in the photo were marinated overnight..
- Make the noodles: See Helpful Hints. Combine the △ ingredients in a large bowl. Beat the eggs, and melt the butter (by microwaving it for 3 to 4 30-second intervals)..
- Make a well in the middle of the flour, and add the beaten egg and butter. Cover with flour, and scoop up with both hands from the bottom of the bowl to distribute the egg mixture evenly..
- It will still be crumbly as shown here. Keep scooping up from the bottom and rubbing the flour together, until it turns crumbly and flaky..
- When it looks crumbly and flaky like this, press while putting your weight on it to bring it together into a ball of dough. It will still be a bit crumbly, but that's fine..
- Wrap the dough in a moistened and tightly wrung out cloth. Put the wrapped dough in a plastic bag, and leave to rest for 2 to 3 hours..
- Roll about a fist-sized portion of the dough through a pasta machine, adjusting the setting from 1 → 2 → 3..
- When the dough has been rolled out to about 2.2 mm (setting 3), fold it up from both sides, and roll again from setting 1 → 2 → 3. Repeat once more..
- Roll the dough to about 1 mm (setting 6), and slice to 2 mm thick. If you dust it with flour and squeeze it with your hands on a cutting board, you will have crinkly noodles (on the left side in the photo)..
- Put piles of noodles (120 to 150 g) on a plastic container lined with parchment paper, and store in the refrigerator..
- Prepare the toppings: Chop the leek, soak in a bowl of cold water and drain. To make the fish powder, pass thickly cut and thinly shaved bonito flakes through a mill..
- Take the softly boiled back fat out of the soup pot, and strain through a rough-mesh sieve. The chicken char siu falls apart easily, so slice it thickly..
- Prepare the toppings, soy sauce based sauce and back fat..
- Finish and serve the ramen: Bring the soup to a boil. Boil a kettle full of water to warm up the ramen bowls..
- Bring plenty of water to a boil in a large pot. boil the noodles for 5 minutes..
- When you start boiling the noodles, put hot water in the serving bowls to warm them up..
- 2 minutes before the noodles are done, throw out the hot water in the bowls and add 40 ml of the soy sauce based sauce and a little back fat to each..
- Add 360-400 ml of soup to each bowl while straining it through a sieve. It's handy to measure out the capacity of your ladle beforehand..
- Add the drained noodles. Pick up the noodles with cooking chopsticks, lift and lay it flat on the bowl..
- Add toppings, put the fish powder on the edge of the bowl, add nori seaweed and serve!.
- To serve on the side: Another popular ramen restaurant dish, char siu don (rice bowl)! Just top plain rice with char siu meat, chopped leek, soy sauce based sauce and ra-yu chili sesame oil..
- Addendum 1: The amount of soy sauce based sauce and soup to finish is just a guideline. Prepare a little beforehand and taste to see if the ratio is right for you..
- Addendum 2: I used chicken breasts this time to make the char siu, but you can make it with pork rib, leg, or butt also..
If you find this Soy Sauce Broth Ramen recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.