Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ham and cheese tortelloni / sorrentinos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ham and cheese tortelloni / sorrentinos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
Maybe the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. Possibly the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will stimulate you to use the microwave more. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many men and women wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. Mainly if you make certain the dishwasher is full before starting a cycle. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is not really that difficult. A lot of it truly is basically using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ham and cheese tortelloni / sorrentinos recipe. To make ham and cheese tortelloni / sorrentinos you need 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ham and cheese tortelloni / sorrentinos:
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Use of Filling.
- Use 100 gr of ham.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Provide 1 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- Get 1 cup of ricotta.
- Provide of Nutmeg and pepper.
Steps to make Ham and cheese tortelloni / sorrentinos:
- On a clean table, make a donut shape with the flour, and put the egg, salt and oil in the middle..
- Start whisking the egg and adding the flour from the sides. If the mix is too dry add a bit of water, until you form a dough..
- Let it set for 20 minutes, covered, while you prepare the fillings..
- I chose to make mine with ham and cheese, but anything can go in these. Just use your imagination!.
- Whisk the egg, and mix together the ricotta, mozzarella and the ham (cut into small pieces). Put the spices in as well..
- After your dough is ready, we knead it, cutting into two big pieces, and leave it as thin as possible..
- We will make "cakes" of filling with a spoon, leaving a couple cm between each one..
- We put the second layer of dough on top, prior putting water (with just the tip of your finger) around each filling for it to stick together..
- We cut each circle with a glass. Reinforce the boarders with a fork's teeth..
- Boil for 9 minutes aprox..
If you find this Ham and cheese tortelloni / sorrentinos recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.