Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetarian Oh jian (oyster omelette) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian Oh jian (oyster omelette) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These types of changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
A lot of energy is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that happen to be more than ten years old. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. You can easily cut down how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not that tough. It’s concerning being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian oh jian (oyster omelette) recipe. To make vegetarian oh jian (oyster omelette) you only need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetarian Oh jian (oyster omelette):
- Provide 2 tbsp of sweet potato flour.
- Use 1 tbsp of rice flour.
- Get 80 g of water.
- Prepare Pinch of salt, pepper n seasoning.
- Get 6-7 pcs of Straw mushroom.
- Use 4 of eggs.
- Provide 1/2 bowl of chop cilantro.
- Use 1 tsp of each of sesame oil, light sauce and cooking wine.
Steps to make Vegetarian Oh jian (oyster omelette):
- Cut straw mushroom to 3~4 slices each.
- Beat 3 eggs with very little salt and pepper, another bowl, mix sweet potato flour, rice flour and water with pinch of salt, pepper and veggie seasoning.
- Heat up wok, with low heat, pour in the batter, cook until looks transparent.
- Pour in the eggs over the semi cook batter, let eggs set for about 30seconds, Stir fry gently until eggs slightly brown.
- Put in straw mushroom and cilantro.
- Mix 1tsp each of sesame oil, light sauce and cooking wine.
- Using the brush, sprinkle the sauce onto the omelette, gently Stir fry to mix well.
If you find this Vegetarian Oh jian (oyster omelette) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.