Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mushroom Coconut Cream Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom Coconut Cream Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Money.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
Let us begin with something quite simple, changing the particular light bulbs. Complete this for your house, not merely the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you will need to use them in place of incandescent lights. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Using these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to obtain the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. The family spends considerable time in the cooking area, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. This additionally takes place in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; check out the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living is not really that hard. It’s related to being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom coconut cream soup recipe. You can cook mushroom coconut cream soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mushroom Coconut Cream Soup:
- Prepare 1 cup of Mushroom (chopped).
- Provide of Garlic (chopped) – 2 tb spoon.
- Take of Garlic (chopped) – 2 tb spoon.
- Prepare of coconut oil – 1 tbl spoon.
- Get 1 table spoon of coconut flour(optional) -.
- You need 1 cup of mixed bean (boiled and smashed) -.
- Take 1 cup of coconut milk -.
- Take 3 cups of water:.
- Prepare of black seeds – 1/2 tbl spoon.
- Prepare to taste of Himalayan pink salt/ regular salt :.
- Use of cilantro (chopped) 1 tbl spoon.
- Prepare of ketchup, soy sauce, green chili water – for final serving.
Steps to make Mushroom Coconut Cream Soup:
- Add garlic to the hot pan, then add mushroom, stir for 2 minutes. Add salt, black seeds, coconut flour (you can add corn flour here, I did not want carb, so I avoided that).
- Stir and add water. Add smashed beans to thicken the soup. Finally add coconut milk and cilantro. Serve hot with sauce and chili water. Very tasty, very healthy, almost no carb soup..
- Enjoy with your family!.
If you find this Mushroom Coconut Cream Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.