Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Mushroom Congee recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Mushroom Congee recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
Although it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and possibly this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances can boil water or steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, nonetheless that is not true. You get the highest energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes by using heat, use the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is definitely something we can all do, without difficulty. Mostly, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken mushroom congee recipe. You can have chicken mushroom congee using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Mushroom Congee:
- Get 1/2 (1 lb) of skinless and boneless chicken thigh.
- Prepare 4 of shiitake mushrooms.
- Take 4 of dried scallops (optional).
- Use 1 cup of jasmine rice.
- Prepare 2 slices of ginger.
- Use to taste of Salt and soy sauce.
- Take 8-9 cups of liquid (refer to note below).
- Provide of Note: The liquid can be combination of chicken stock, water, and the left over water from the shiitake mushroom and dried scallops. I wouldn’t put more than 2 cups of chicken stock.
- Use of Or simply just use water. I prefer the first option though.
- Get of Green onions, deep fried Chinese donuts and fried peanuts for garish.
Instructions to make Chicken Mushroom Congee:
- Soak both shiitake mushroom and dried scallops over night.
- Put all ingredients into the instant pot.
- Close the lid, venting knob in venting position, then turn venting knob to sealing Position. Select porridge, high Pressure for 20 minutes + Natural Release..
- Open the lid carefully, add salt/soy sauce for taste..
- I like it the way it is already. However if you prefer a thicken congee, turn on the Sauté function and stir until the thicken consistency you prefer..
If you find this Chicken Mushroom Congee recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.