Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet and Salty King Oyster Mushroom Sushi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet and Salty King Oyster Mushroom Sushi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Money.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
You may prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you way less money. Possibly the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances will boil water or even steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many people incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. You get the highest energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably easy to live green, all things considered. Largely, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet and salty king oyster mushroom sushi recipe. You can have sweet and salty king oyster mushroom sushi using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet and Salty King Oyster Mushroom Sushi:
- Get 3 of King oyster mushrooms.
- Provide 1/2 of a stick Carrot.
- Provide 1 of Yellow paprika.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Sake.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Use 2 of bowls Sushi rice.
- You need 1 tbsp of Toasted white sesame seeds.
- Use 1 dash of Shiso leaves.
- Prepare 1 of Umeboshi (chopped).
- You need 1 of several The tips of green onions.
Instructions to make Sweet and Salty King Oyster Mushroom Sushi:
- Slice the king oyster mushroom vertically and julienne the carrot. Cut the paprika as well..
- Fry the king oyster mushrooms in oil until they turn brown and take them out. Fry the carrot and paprika and then put the king oyster mushrooms back in..
- Add sake, sugar, soy sauce and dashi stock granules for seasoning..
- Add some cut shiso leaves and sesame seeds to the sushi rice. Mix..
- If you want to make a pressed sushi, layer the rice on a sheet of plastic wrap, shape it into a long , and top with carrots, paprika and king oyster mushrooms. Then wrap the whole thing with a sushi mat..
- Cut it while it is still wrapped in the plastic wrap. Garnish it with chopped salted plum and the top part of the leek..
- If you want to make ball shaped sushi, place the king oyster mushrooms on the plastic wrap, then put the carrot and paprika on. Then layer on the rice and wrap it tightly..
- If you are making sushi hand rolls, top with anything you'd like. You can even wrap it in lettuce..
If you find this Sweet and Salty King Oyster Mushroom Sushi recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.