Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Eringi [エリンギ] Mushroom, Prawns & Broccoli in Sweet Oyster Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eringi [エリンギ] Mushroom, Prawns & Broccoli in Sweet Oyster Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not working as effectively as they should. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models which might be more than ten years old. The correct temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. You can minimize how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that difficult. Mostly, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eringi [エリンギ] mushroom, prawns & broccoli in sweet oyster sauce recipe. To make eringi [エリンギ] mushroom, prawns & broccoli in sweet oyster sauce you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Eringi [エリンギ] Mushroom, Prawns & Broccoli in Sweet Oyster Sauce:
- Provide 200 gr of Prawns.
- Use 100 gr of Eringi Mushroom.
- Get 100 gr of Broccoli.
- Take 1 of whole onion.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of margarine or salted butter.
- Get of Sauce Ingredients:.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oyster sauce.
- Provide 1 tsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Provide 1 tsp of soy sauce (shoyu).
- Use 1 tsp of tomato sauce.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of pepper powder.
- Prepare Pinch of salt and sugar.
Steps to make Eringi [エリンギ] Mushroom, Prawns & Broccoli in Sweet Oyster Sauce:
- First, prepare prawns to be fried with margarine. After frying it, set aside. For the sauce, mix all in a bowl together..
- Cut the broccoli. Boil the broccoli with water until soft. Set aside.
- Cut the mushrooms, set aside. Then cut onion and chop the garlic..
- In frying pan, put 1tbsp of margarine or butter, then pour onion & garlic, mix until the color turns golden brown..
- After that, put the fried prawns, mushrooms and broccoli into the frying pan. Add the sauce and mix until all the ingredients covered..
- And that’s it! Enjoy your meal🤤.
If you find this Eringi [エリンギ] Mushroom, Prawns & Broccoli in Sweet Oyster Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.