Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Besan raviolis with sweet and tangy sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Besan raviolis with sweet and tangy sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Besan raviolis with sweet and tangy sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
A lot of electricity is actually consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions that are more than ten years old. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to go as often.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is definitely something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s related to being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to besan raviolis with sweet and tangy sauce recipe. To make besan raviolis with sweet and tangy sauce you need 23 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Besan raviolis with sweet and tangy sauce:
- Take 1 cup of besan or chick pea flour.
- Take 1/4 cup of whole-wheat flour.
- Get 1 tablespoon of olive oil+ more to rub the dough.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of orange zest.
- Provide As needed of Water to make the dough.
- Take as per taste of Salt water to boil the raviolis.
- Provide of For the stuffing.
- Take 1/2 cup of blanced and minced spinach.
- Use 1/4cup of crumbled soft tofu.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of sweet corn.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of chat masala.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Get of For the sauce.
- Take 1+1/2 cup of orange juice.
- Get 2 tablespoon of green peas.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of sweet corn.
- Get 2 of garlic cloves chopped.
- Take 1 of green chilli chopped.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of Chat masala.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chopped coriander leaves.
- Take 1 tablespoon of chopped spring onion (green part).
- Get as per taste of Sugar and salt.
Steps to make Besan raviolis with sweet and tangy sauce:
- Take besan, wheat flour and salt in a bowl and mix. Add in 1/2 teaspoon of freshly grated orange zest and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Mix again..
- Make a soft dough with the help of water just like roti dough. Rub little oil to the dough, cover and rest for 15 minutes..
- For the stuffing take blanced and minced spinach to a pan..
- Add in sweet corn, tofu, salt and chat masala..
- Cook in medium heat for 3_4 minutes. Remove from heat. If you feel that stuffing is watery, add in little flour and mix well to make the mixture dry..
- For the sauce squeeze fresh orange juice..
- Heat 1 teaspoon of oil, add in chopped garlic and chilli. Saute for a minute..
- Then add in fresh orange juice, green peas and sweet corn and cook for a couple of minutes..
- Also add in chat masala, salt,sugar, coriander leaves and spring onion. Remove from heat..
- For the raviolis, take out the besan dough. Roll to a big round sheet of 1 cm thickness..
- Cut small roundals with a round mould..
- Take one small patty, spoon 1 teaspoon of spinach stuffing, cover with another small patty..
- Seal the edges with finger tip nicely. I gave a design with a small gujiya mould. It is completely optional, you can give any design or simply keep them as they are..
- Make all the raviolis..
- Place them in boiling salt water and cook for about one and half minute..
- Remove from boiling water, place in a perforated container and wash with clean normal water to avoid sticking..
- For the serving place 3-4 cooked raviolis on a deep serving bowl..
- Re heat the sauce and pour over the raviolis. Garnish with some spring onion and orange zest and serve immediately..
If you find this Besan raviolis with sweet and tangy sauce recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.