Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Oyster Mushroom Biriyani recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oyster Mushroom Biriyani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oyster Mushroom Biriyani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Although it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. If you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many individuals incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is specifically economical when it’s full before a cycle is started. Save even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Efficient living is definitely something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oyster mushroom biriyani recipe. To make oyster mushroom biriyani you only need 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Oyster Mushroom Biriyani:
- You need 250 gms of Basmati Rice.
- Provide 1box of Oyster mushrooms.
- You need 1 of big onion sliced fried.
- Use 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of tomato chopped.
- Take 7-8 cloves of Garlic.
- Get 1 inch of ginger.
- Take leaves of Coriander.
- Provide leaves of Mint.
- Provide As required of Desi ghee.
- Use to taste of Green chilli.
- Use to taste of Whole spices of your choice.
- Take As required of Cashew.
- Take as required of Kewra water.
- Get As required of Coriander powder.
- Prepare to taste of Chilli powder.
- Provide As required of Turmuric.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Use 2-3 spoon of Curd.
Steps to make Oyster Mushroom Biriyani:
- Soak rice in fresh water for atleast 1 hour prior. And deep fry onions till brown keep aside..
- In a wok add all whole spices, ginger garlic green chillies & onion saute for 3 min. Add tomatoes cook till soft..
- Once cooked add curd, mint leaves, coriander leaves, mushrooms & mix then well. Let it cook for 2-3 min..
- Add soaked rice with water half of the fried onions. Cover with a heavy lid & let it cook for 20 min on low flame. (can even give dum) check after 20 mins add kewra water and serve hot woth onion raita..
If you find this Oyster Mushroom Biriyani recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.