Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Oyster Mushroom Biriyani recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Oyster Mushroom Biriyani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oyster Mushroom Biriyani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Dollars.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
A massive amount of electricity is actually consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that are more than ten years old. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. You can minimize how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living just isn’t that tough. A lot of it is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oyster mushroom biriyani recipe. To make oyster mushroom biriyani you need 28 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Oyster Mushroom Biriyani:
- Take 500 gms of Basmati rice (Soaked for 1 hour min).
- Use 250 gms of Oyster Mushrooms.
- Provide 2-3 of garlic cloves (Chopped).
- Take 1 inch of ginger (julienne).
- Prepare 50 gms of mint leaves (chopped).
- Use 50 gms of coriander leaves(chopped).
- Provide 2 of bay leaf.
- Get 1 of star anise.
- Take 3-4 of cloves.
- Prepare 3-4 of green cardamom.
- You need 1 of black cardamom.
- Provide 1 pinch of asafoetida (hing).
- Take 2-3 of Green chilli.
- Provide of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare of Turmeric powder.
- Use of Garam masala.
- Get of Salt.
- Provide of Lemon.
- You need of Cashews (half; fried).
- Use of Almonds for garnishing.
- Use of Onion (1 chopped & 2 sliced deep fried till crispy).
- Take 1 of tomato (chopped).
- You need of Fenugreek leaves (kasuri methi).
- Take of Water.
- Get of Biriyani masala (optional).
- Provide 2 spoon of Curd.
- You need of Oil for frying and cooking.
- Use of Desi ghee.
Steps to make Oyster Mushroom Biriyani:
- Soak Basmati rice for atleast 1 hour in enough water. (1 bowl rice=2 bowl water).
- Take wok and deep fry the long sliced onions, mushrooms separately. Take them out kepp aside. Take out the oil in a bowl..
- In the same wok, add 3-4 tsp the same oil in which you have fried the onions. in all the khada masala like bay leaves, star anise, cloves etc..
- After few seconds add in garlic and ginger.
- When garlic changes it's colour add green chilli and chopped onions to it, saute till onion are pink..
- Add tomato and cook for another 2 mins..
- After 2min add curd and mix well..
- Now time for some spices… add all your dry spices like salt, chilli powder, etc. Also add biriyani masala at this stage if you are using..
- Now you will start feeling the aroma, so without getting delayed add mushrooms, mint leaves. Give a nice toss (dont mix harshly as mushrooms are soft).
- Finally add in soaked basmati rice with the water in it. Gently mix otherwise your rice might break. Cover it with a lid and cook on low flame for 15-18 mins. Stirring occasionally so that rice are well cooked..
- After 15 min add desi ghee in your biriyani, switch off the flame and let it sit for 5-6 mins. After that take it out in a serving dish and garnish it with fried brown onions, fried cashews, sliced almonds & a dash of mint (optional). Enjoy your mushroom biriyani with raita, curd, papad or any side dishes of your taste..
If you find this Oyster Mushroom Biriyani recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.