Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Beef and Maitake Mushroom Stir Fry with Butter Soy Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef and Maitake Mushroom Stir Fry with Butter Soy Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef and Maitake Mushroom Stir Fry with Butter Soy Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Money.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
A lot of energy is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The proper temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less regularly, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not really that tough. It’s related to being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef and maitake mushroom stir fry with butter soy sauce recipe. You can cook beef and maitake mushroom stir fry with butter soy sauce using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef and Maitake Mushroom Stir Fry with Butter Soy Sauce:
- You need 200 grams of Thinly sliced beef round (for shabu-shabu).
- Get 150 grams of Maitake mushrooms.
- Take 10 grams of Butter (salted or unsalted).
- Get 1 of Soy sauce.
- Provide 1 of Coarsely ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Get 1 of Vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Beef and Maitake Mushroom Stir Fry with Butter Soy Sauce:
- Lightly season the beef with salt and pepper. Shred the maitake mushrooms apart into easy-to-eat pieces..
- Heat some oil in a frying pan, spread out the beef slices and cook quickly until it's still a bit red. Move aside to a plate..
- Put the frying pan on medium heat, melt the butter in it and add the mushrooms. Stir fry..
- When the mushrooms are cooked, return the beef to the frying pan and stir-fry quickly..
- Add some coarsely ground black pepper, swirl in some soy sauce and it's done..
If you find this Beef and Maitake Mushroom Stir Fry with Butter Soy Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.